samedi 10 septembre 2011

DIABLO & HELL

This is insane :D just toooooooo much inspired by Diablo3! can't wait to put myhands on it :p there is also Path of Exile whitch looks amazing :p

Anyway, did this this afternoon after some nude practices on traditionnal paper, will continue to work on this, I really got to make a finished drawing with this one XD!

Can't wait to get DIABLO 3 and POE!!!


My screenshot of diablo 3 screen that I find goergeous!


Can't work on this much more for today, will continue tommorow :D
here's the 30 min stream I did of it :p
http://www.livestream.com/wavenwater/video?clipId=pla_0ff56f52-e0f7-4580-af1d-bebde29a7ba1&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

I'll share my brushes with you guys when this drawing will be done :D!

EDIT:

Why do everytime I set up my day for drawing and everyting is nice and sweet, the freakin phone rings and I gotta change my plans -_-
So... will have to work on this later folks, sry!


EDIT:

I found myself a little time, so I polished a bit this drawing :D


Here's the brushes I use most of the time,use them carfully!

WAVENWATER'S BRUSHES



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire