samedi 3 septembre 2011

Sorry!

Sup folks, i'm sorry, but I have a lot of work to do this week end + I have the flu, it would be crazy to get a few sketch or drawings up, but ... heunnnn, I'm affraid I will have some difficulties to make some :P
i'll keep you updated tho :P

EDIT:

Was finally able to draw a bit :p got some dificulties and tryed some stuff, drawing is a hard comprehenssion art :p

I was chatting while dong this, you can check it out on livestream, took a fuckin while, cuz I,m sick and well, everything go bad when sick XD

http://www.livestream.com/wavenwater



EDIT:

THis monday morning, i practiced on eye, face and a bunch of 3 minutes drawing O.o this is stressing, you got to go fast and forget about theory XD

I had diffuculties with the eyes, i'm going to work a bit more on this in the upcomming days!


3 min drawing
I'm lacking of real nude model, should start a class soon, but while waiting, i'm using random pron or girl picture... mabey next day i'll try some men!

tryout about eyes and faace proportions


DIdthis before my english class, When sudently! girls came next to me :p  had to stop, cuz i don't want to look like a perv, even tho if it's only art, girls are close minded XD!

4 to 5 min each
they look a bit crappier than the 3 min one don't they? it's because I was using my intuos instead of my Cintiq, can't bring this here XD




Was listening to this awesome track while working :p



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire